The Versailles Olde Tyme Apple Festival™ Apple Pie Contest
The Versailles Olde Tyme Apple Festival™ Apple Pie Contest is auctioned by Judy Jo Hutchison. Entries will be taken from 5:30 to 7:00 pm, Friday, October 1 at the north door of the Morgan County Courthouse.
Winners will be announced at the apple pie auction Saturday, October 2 at 12 noon at the main stage on the north side of the courthouse.
- One entry per person. Entry consists of a whole unsliced apple pie. Additional Taster’s slice will not be required and will be taken out of the entry at the event.
- Apple pies should be in disposable pan as they will not be returned.
- Apple pies will be judged on appearance prior to cutting the taster’s slice and then taste, and winners will be announced at the pie auction.
- Grand prize will be $50 cash, first place prize will be $40 cash; second place prize will be $30 cash; third place prize will be $20 cash; and the prettiest pie winner will receive $15 cash.
- Proceeds will go towards the Versailles Area Chamber of Commerce Scholarship Fund.
For more information, call Deanna Lucas at 573-378-4612.